Colgate 26 Specials
Seasonal specials are often available. Call 1-866-842-4355 for details.
Save $5000 on the base price of a new Colgate 26 sailboat!Enjoy your own C26 – so complete on delivery that you can start sailing and racing right away. See complete details here.
Lease Management ProgramConsider placing a new Colgate 26 in the Offshore Sailing School Lease Management Program. You can enjoy sailing it with owner privileges, while getting a modest return over a two or three year lease period. The boat will be docked at one of Offshore Sailing School’s Florida, New York or New Jersey campuses and may be moved around seasonally. While under Offshore Sailing School’s care – maintenance, docking and insurance are covered by the school. At the end of the lease you get the boat in good condition, ready to sail. Here’s the deal:
- Discount on base price of the boat
- Modest annual income based on your investment, or your may choose to receive Skipper Membership in the Colgate Offshore Sailing Club on New York Harbor
- Free Offshore Sailing School courses taught on Coglate 26s (Learn to Sail or Performance Sailing)
- Free docking, insurance, and maintenance
TURBO Performance PackageIf you race in Performance Handicap Racing Fleet (PHRF) races, consider upgrading to this package, designed by Jim Taylor (designer of the C26) and North Sails. The package includes a larger mainsail, a genoa jib and larger spinnaker (with a longer spinnaker pole, genoa tracks and cars). If you are buying a new boat, the genoa tracks and cars will be installed by Precision Boat Works, manufacturer of the Colgate 26. If you wish to add the Performance Package to your existing C26, the installation is relatively easy. Here’s what’s included:
- Mainsail with longer foot, more roach, made of 5.6 oz. NorDac Radian™ cloth, one full batten, three partial battens, one reef
- Genoa jib that is either 150%, 153% or 155% depending on the PHRF rule in your geographic area
- 75 oz. nylon spinnaker with longer foot and larger girths than the standard one that comes (or came) with the boat A 6 inch longer spinnaker .pole as well as the standard one that comes with the boat if new
- Genoa jib tracks, cars and end stops installed by the factory (or by a yard near you if for an existing C26)