Colgate 26 Specials
Seasonal specials are often available.
Call 1-866-842-4355 for details.
Huge Savings on Annapolis Show Display Boat!
Buy the Colgate 26 sailboat now that will be displayed at the October 9-13, 2014 U.S. Sailboat Show in Annapolis, MD and you get these great benefits:
|FREE WITH YOUR PURCHASE
|FREE delivery to Annapolis from factory (1064 miles)
|FREE berth cushions
|FREE two-tone deck
|10% OFF base price of boat
First come - first served!
Just pick up the boat right after the show on October 14, 2014 at Jabins Yard in Annapolis and enjoy the time of your life sailing this great performance sport boat.
Call Steve Colgate at 1-866-842-4355 or email Steve@OffshoreSailing.com with interest!
Lease Management Program
Consider placing a new Colgate 26 in the Offshore Sailing School Lease Management Program. You can enjoy sailing it with owner privileges, while getting a modest return over a two or three year lease period. The boat will be docked at one of Offshore Sailing School's Florida, New York or New Jersey campuses and may be moved around seasonally. While under Offshore Sailing School's care - maintenance, docking and insurance are covered by the school. At the end of the lease you get the boat in good condition, ready to sail. Here's the deal:
- Discount on base price of the boat
- Modest annual income based on your investment
- Free Offshore Sailing School courses taught on Coglate 26s (Learn to Sail or Performance Sailing)
- Free docking, insurance, and maintenance
TURBO Performance Package
If you race in Performance Handicap Racing Fleet (PHRF) races, consider upgrading to this package, designed by Jim Taylor (designer of the C26) and North Sails. The package includes a larger mainsail, a genoa jib and larger spinnaker (with a longer spinnaker pole, genoa tracks and cars). If you are buying a new boat, the genoa tracks and cars will be installed by Precision Boat Works, manufacturer of the Colgate 26. If you wish to add the Performance Package to your existing C26, the installation is relatively easy. Here's what's included:
- Mainsail with longer foot, more roach, made of 5.6 oz. NorDac Radian™ cloth, one full batten, three partial battens, one reef
- Genoa jib that is either 150%, 153% or 155% depending on the PHRF rule in your geographic area
- 75 oz. nylon spinnaker with longer foot and larger girths than the standard one that comes (or came) with the boat A 6 inch longer spinnaker .pole as well as the standard one that comes with the boat if new
- Genoa jib tracks, cars and end stops installed by the factory (or by a yard near you if for an existing C26)
Used COLGATE 26s
Offshore Sailing School updates its fleet regularly with older boats available for sale. Contact Us for location and more details.
For any of the above programs,
Email Steve@Colgate26.com or call him toll free 1-866-842-4355